Positions Currently Available:
- Ability to easily connect with and engage individuals and small groups
- TEFL or TESOL Certification
- Degree from 4-year university
- Proficiency with current web tools such as uploading, sharing and editing of documents, email
- Native speaker of English
This position starts part time.
Summit Education is currently seeking a marketing intern to assist with online marketing. This is an opportunity for an individual with a strong desire to become proficient running multi-channel campaigns with the newest online marketing tools and developing skills in content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, marketing automation and more.
Description of Ideal Candidate: Native Spanish speaker with a high level of English. Love of learning, testing and continuous improvement is essential. Must be able to adapt to new situations quickly and find creative solutions. Superior problem solving skills, the ability to work independently or in a group and follow detailed instructions is imperative.
Skills: excellent technology skills, understanding of tools such as Google Apps, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Google/Facebook Analytics, CRMs and project management applications. Graphic design skills.
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social Media
- Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn
- Press releases and articles
- Content Marketing
- Blog – regular posts as well as feature pieces
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Google Adwords, Bing/Hotmail
- Website Optimisation
- Google/Facebook analytics
Get experience with the latest web marketing tools and tactics including content marketing, email marketing, facebook ads, linkedin advertising, Google Adwords, SEO, wordpress, marketing automation, and more.
- Managing Existing Classes
- Reporting cycles, coordinating cancellations & substitutions, new teacher assignments
- Placing New Classes
- Organize teachers for new classes and communicate class details to teachers and students
- Tracking Teacher Availability